- GC – barely holding triangle
- SI – broke down from hourly formation but still in daily sideways line (barely)
- ZB – Upside breakout – buy flushes
- ZC – downside breakout, short rallies
- LC – weekly grail sale kicked in but oversold on dailies. Short rallies for scalps
- LH – Still on 5 SMA buy but also limit down.
- NG – Held critical point. z-day, long bias, buy flushes
- EMD – better sideways line formed. Upside breakout would be strong buy.
- NQ – oversold on dailies – possible buy opportunity
- YM – failed bull-flag; now in support area. Buy scalp?
- EC – breakdown – short bounces
- BP – short bounces. Key short area is 1.2250 – 1.2280
- NE1 – Oversold
- DX – Upside breakout, buy flushes
- PL – 2 days down and still 5 SMA buy set up.
- FESX: Look for buy setup
- FDAX: Look for buy setup
- NOK: Short rallies