- Daily triangles in many markets including Gold, Silver (see yesterday’s commentary), Bonds, Beans, Heating oil and more
- Corn: Bounced Monday from its swing low. Existing longs can move stops below low of Monday’s bar.
- Cattle: Weekly grail sale might be kicking in now.
- Hogs: 5 SMA Buy
- Natural Gas: At critical level – if it breaks lower, short. But don’t jump the gun before that confirmation.
- ES – has weird doji. A doji inside of a range – weird to see in this market.
- YM – 2 days up; sell short day, scalp only.
- EC – retesting last week’s breakdown level. If it moves lower from here and takes out Monday’s low, can short with stop at Monday’s highs.
- CD – Oversold; play long side for scalps
- BP – Breakdown – short all bounces. This has the potential to be a run-away trade to the downside.
- NE1 – might finally be ready to move back up. 5 SMA still in play here.
- DXY – At the top of range with topping tail candlestick
- RC – z-day
- PL – z-day (long side kicking in again?)
- PA – z-day (bull flag kicking in again?)
Disclosures: Positions in ES, BP, ZC and SI.