August type cross-currents. Very little actionable on the daily charts – you’d need to scalp off the hourlies if you insist on trading.
- GC: Still consolidating
- SI: Still consolidating
- ZB: Start of railroad tracks?
- ZC: Buy divergences are forming on this low test.
- LC: Possible short
- CL: Short bias (overbought)
- NG: Short bias (also overbought)
- ES/NQ/YM/NK/FDAX: At resistance again – railroad tracks in a smaller range?
- FESX: Pushed above resistance – is this leading the way up in equities? (Also, z-day)
- BP: Bear flag
- JY: Bull flag (if this is a bull flag, chances are the equity indicies are a short)
- PA: Short bias